Use the size chart above as a reference when ordering our swimwear. This chart is meant only to be a guideline— each body is unique and some styles may fit you better than others!
We encourage you to reach out with any questions or assistance regarding sizing. DM us on Instagram @bayoneonline or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strongly recommend leaving your full bust, under bust, waist and hip measurements in the notes section when placing an order. These number will be incorporated into your order ensuring best fit possible!
How to Measure
- Full Bust- Measure the fullest part around your bust area
- Under Bust- Measure around your ribcage, directly under your bust
- Waist- Measure the smallest part of your waist. TIP: Stand up straight and lift your arms straight out to each side. While keeping your arms out, tilt your upper body to either side. Where your skin folds is typically where your waist line is.
- High Hip- Measure 3-4" inches below your waist and along your hip bones
- Glutes- Measure the fullest part around your hips and butt
- Torso- Measure starting at the shoulder, down to the crotch, in between the crotch and back up to the shoulder